Car Crash Lawyers in Los Angeles
Vehicle accidents happen on a daily basis due to negligence of other motorists. In Los Angeles County alone, more than 50,000 people suffer from minor to major injuries every year as a result of car accidents. This number does not even account for wrongful deaths resulting from car crashes.
If you are injured in a vehicle accident, whether it be a simple rear-end accident or serious t-bone crash or head on collision, you have a right to seek damages against the negligent party, which includes property damage, actual medical costs, future medical care, loss of earnings, pain and suffering and even punitive damages in certain cases.
In claiming personal injury damages, however, don’t commit the mistake of trying to negotiate your claims on your own because you will just get frustrated. In pursuing your compensation, you will be faced by insurance adjusters and even defense lawyers who are adept in scrutinizing and denying your claims.
Hence, if you really want to get the maximum compensation you deserve against the party at fault, your best chance in winning your vehicle accident claims is by seeking help from Mesriani Law Group’s expert vehicle accident attorneys in Los Angeles who have decades of experience in going after negligent parties in any kind or personal injury accident, to include serious vehicle mishaps. Our firm has recovered millions of dollars for our clients as a result of our unmatched expertise in dealing with insurance adjusters, insurers, and defense lawyers and our proven skills in negotiating and litigating personal injury cases.
MEET OUR LAWYERS
Mesriani Law Group has dedicated its legal practice in championing the causes of all victims of personal injury accidents and employment and labor law violations in Los Angeles and throughout California.
SHOULD YOU GET A LAWYER AFTER A CAR CRASH?
Call Us Now at (866)-500-7070 and we’ll make sure to provide you with swift and successful settlement of your auto accident claims.
If you are involved in a vehicle accident, you will definitely suffer property damage and bodily injuries which include spine injuries, fractures, head injury or even brain injury. In California, you are given the right to seek damages against the party at fault whether it be through negotiations of your claims or litigation of your auto accident compensation.
There is a variety of reasons why car accidents happen, which include:
- Driving under Influence (DUI) Intoxicated drivers are likely to cause or to be involved in a road accident because their driving skills and decision-making skills are compromised.
- Distracted driving For the past years, distracted drivers have caused thousands of traffic fatalities. Distracted motorists, like texting drivers, are vulnerable to accidents because their attention is divided.
- Speeding Drivers who do not follow the speed limit are likely to cause a traffic accident. Speeding limits a motorist’s time to react to sudden changes in the traffic situation; thus, they are susceptible to road crashes and personal injury claims.
- Poor maintenance of vehicles A lot of accidents happen due to failure of brakes or defective steering. Cars should be taken for regular check-up and maintenance to make sure that everything is working properly to avoid accidents.
- Road conditions In some instances, car crashes are due to debris or poor conditions of the roads and streets.
- Weather conditions – Bad weather, whether due to hale, storm or heavy rains can definitely result in slippery conditions of the road as well as create dangerous conditions for motorists.
In the foregoing reasons, the most common cause of accidents is human error or negligence. As a victim of negligence accident, you are entitled to claim damages for all your property damage and bodily injuries, but claiming compensation against the party at fault is never easy. To make sure that you are successful in getting the best compensation you deserve, you need to seek the help of top personal injury lawyers to guide you and represent you during the negotiations or during court litigation of your claims.
Even though you should not pursue your claims on your own, it doesn’t mean that you cannot do anything to help your personal injury attorney win your case. As an auto accident victim, you can provide the basic facts to show that the accident actually happened and that the collision was caused by the other party. You can do this by:
- Taking pictures of the scene of the accident to include damage to the involved vehicles;
- Taking pictures of your injuries if possible;
- Exchanging insurance information and contact details with the other party;
- Requesting copies of CCTV footage of the accident if one is available;
- Obtaining contact details of possible witnesses who can attest to the accident and the cause of the car collision; and
- Calling police authorities to investigate the scene of the accident.
You can also provide proof of your claims to make sure that all your present expenses and damages and even future care are taken cared for. You can do this by:
- Securing medical documents you would need for your car accident claim. After undergoing medical treatment, make sure to get copies of your medical records.
- Obtaining medical report showing future medical procedures and prospective costs.
- Securing certification from your employer of time lost due to treatments of injuries.
Being careful in the road is the wisest thing to do, whether you are driving or commuting. However, it is also smart to remember the foregoing advice in case of an accident to make sure that you make the other party pay a high price for his recklessness.