Car Crash Lawyer in Los Angeles
Vehicular accidents happen on a daily basis due to the negligence of other motorists. In Los Angeles County alone, an estimated 50,000 people suffer from minor to major injuries every year as a result of motor vehicle accidents. This number does not even account for wrongful deaths.
If you were injured in a vehicular accident, whether it be a simple rear-end accident or a serious T-bone crash or a head-on collision, you have a right to seek damages against the negligent party. This includes property damage, medical bills, future medical care, loss of earnings, pain and suffering, and even punitive damages in certain cases.
In claiming damages for car accident injuries, however, don’t commit the mistake of trying to negotiate your claims on your own as you will likely be faced with aggressive insurance adjusters and defense lawyers who are adept in scrutinizing and disputing your claims.
To get the maximum compensation you deserve, your best chance of winning your claims is by seeking help from a trusted litigation law firm like Mesriani Law Group. If you’re looking for a vehicular accident lawyer in Los Angeles, our roster of expert attorneys have decades of experience in going after negligent parties in any kind of personal injury accident. Our firm has recovered millions of dollars for our clients as a result of our unmatched expertise in dealing with insurance adjusters, insurers, and defense lawyers, and our proven skills in negotiating and litigating personal injury cases.
MEET OUR LAWYERS
Mesriani Law Group has dedicated its legal practice to championing the causes of all victims of personal injury accidents and employment and labor law violations in Los Angeles and all throughout California.
SHOULD YOU GET A LAWYER AFTER A CAR CRASH?
CALL US NOW AT (866)-500-7070 TO GET A FREE CONSULTATION AND TOPNOTCH LEGAL REPRESENTATION FOR YOUR PERSONAL INJURY CASE. MESRIANI LAW GROUP IS COMPRISED OF SOME OF THE BEST LOS ANGELES CAR CRASH ATTORNEYS WHO CAN HELP PROVIDE YOU WITH SWIFT AND SUCCESSFUL SETTLEMENT OF YOUR AUTO ACCIDENT CLAIMS.
If you are ever involved in a car wreck or even a minor vehicular accident, it is highly likely that you will suffer property damage and bodily injuries, which may include spine injuries, fractures, head injury, or even brain injury. Aside from getting hurt, a car crash can even result in wrongful death. According to the National Transportation Highway Safety Administration, T-bone accidents kill thousands of people annually in the United States.
In cases where the other party is at fault, you have the right to seek damages with the help of an auto accident attorney, whether it be through negotiations of your claims or litigation of your auto accident compensation.
There is a variety of reasons why car accidents happen, including the following:
- Driving under Influence (DUI) Intoxicated drivers are likely to cause or to be involved in a road accident because their driving skills and decision-making skills are compromised.
- Distracted driving For the past few years, distracted drivers have caused thousands of traffic fatalities. Distracted motorists, like texting drivers, are vulnerable to accidents because their attention is divided.
- Speeding Drivers who do not follow the speed limit are likely to cause a traffic accident. Speeding limits a motorist’s time to react to sudden changes in the traffic situation. Thus, they are susceptible to road crashes and personal injury claims.
- Poor maintenance of vehicles A lot of accidents happen due to the failure of brakes or defective steering. Cars should get regular check-ups and preventive maintenance to make sure that everything is working properly.
- Road conditions In some instances, car crashes happen due to debris or poor conditions of the roads and streets.
- Weather conditions – Bad weather, whether due to hale, storms, or heavy rains, can definitely result in slippery roads and create dangerous conditions for motorists.
In the foregoing reasons, the most common cause of auto accidents is human error or negligence. As a victim, you are entitled to claim damages for all property damage and bodily injuries—but claiming compensation against the party at fault is never easy. To ensure that you are successful in getting the best compensation you deserve, seek the help of a highly experienced car crash attorney to guide you and represent you during the negotiations or during court litigation.
Even though you shouldn’t pursue your claims on your own, it doesn’t mean that you cannot do anything to help your personal injury attorney win your case. As an auto accident victim, you can provide the basic facts to show that the accident actually happened and that the collision was caused by the other party. You can do this by:
- Taking pictures of the scene of the accident to include damage to the involved vehicles;
- Taking pictures of your injuries if possible;
- Exchanging insurance information and contact details with the other party;
- Requesting copies of CCTV footage of the accident if one is available;
- Obtaining contact details of possible witnesses who can attest to the accident and the cause of the car collision; and
- Calling police authorities to investigate the scene of the accident.
You can also provide proof of your claims to make sure that all your present expenses and damages and even future care are taken cared for. You can do this by:
- Securing medical documents you would need for your car accident claim. After undergoing medical treatment, make sure to get copies of your medical records.
- Obtaining medical report showing future medical procedures and prospective costs.
- Securing certification from your employer of time lost due to treatments of injuries.
Being careful while on the road is the wisest thing to do, whether you are driving or commuting. However, it is also smart to remember the foregoing advice in case of an accident to make sure that you make the other party pay the price for their recklessness.
To ensure that you’re able to achieve this, seek help from our Los Angeles car crash lawyers who are highly knowledgeable about personal injury cases and have won over 100 million dollars in damages for many satisfied clients.