Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, place an order, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Mesriani Law Group may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service – Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience – We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site – We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments – We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails – We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
5723 Melrose Ave., Los Angeles, California 90038
Phone: (310) 921-7046
This document was last updated on August 21, 2015
What Our Clients Have To Say
This is our No Win No Fee Guarantee to all our clients. It’s Win-Win for you no matter how your personal injury case or employment law matter unfolds.
I have been a full-time mediator in Los Angeles for 16 years and have had occasions to work with Rodney and his firm on several occasions. He has always exhibited the highest degree of legal knowledge, advocacy skills, and personal integrity in my presence, while achieving excellent results for his clients.Overall Peer Rating
Mr. Mesriani did an amazing job in handling my case. I was wrongfully terminated and I knew I had to fight for my rights and needed an attorney to help me. I'm glad I found Mr. Mesriani. He and his assistant went above and beyond to win this case. The settlement was great and more than I expected. Thank you very much!Client Rating
Mesriani Law Group was wonderful when I was going through my employment case. I had never been in this situation and they were attentive and available through the entire process. I would recommend them to anyone in a similar situation.Robin M.
Dear Rodney, Branden, Nicki, Rossy, Krtistina, Andrew and All the good Mesriani Team: Thanks a lot for your great team work. Mesriniani Law is the bestDr. Parvaneh Delbakhsh
Our Core Practice Areas
Employment And Labor Law
- Age Discrimination Attorney
- Civil Rights Discrimination Attorney
- Class Action
- Disability Discrimination Attorney
- Employment Discrimination
- Employment Harassment
- Employment Retaliation
- Equal Pay Act Attorney
- Gender Discrimination Attorney
- Hostile Work Environment
- Labor Law Violations
- Family And Medical Leave Act
- Marital Status Discrimination Attorney
- Meal And Rest Breaks
Our employment attorneys bring a unique theme and perspective to each case, enabling them to anticipate and resolve any employment or labor law issues with utmost efficiency and success.Learn More
Personal Injury Law
- Aviation Accident
- Bicycle Accident Attorney
- Brain Injury Attorney
- Burn Injury
- Bus Accident
- Car Accident Attorney
- Construction Accident Attorney
- Dog Bite
- Electric Scooter Accident Attorney
- General Negligence
- Animal Attack
Our law firm is confident that it can successfully protect your rights and represent you during negotiations, settlements and even trials that we are even willing to take on your case on a Contingency Basis.Learn More