Animal Attack Attorney In Los Angeles
Animal attacks can cause physical pain and psychological trauma to the victims. This type of personal injury accident happens due to the negligence of the animal owner or keeper who fails to make certain that their kept animals, whether domestic pets or domesticated wild animals, do not cause harm to other persons. An animal attack victim can suffer property damage relating to his personal effects and bodily injuries, which include cuts and bruises, spine injuries, bone fractures and even head or brain injury.
Victims of animal attacks in California, particularly dog bites, are protected under the prevailing state laws, which enables you to have the right to claim animal injury compensation not limited to property damage, actual medical costs, future medical care, loss of earnings, pain and suffering, punitive damages and other losses.
As a victim who suffered seriousness animal bites and related injuries, you will incur hundreds of thousands in medical expenses from medical evaluations, x-rays, MRIs, chiropractic care, orthopedic treatments and possible surgeries and post-op care. Therefore, to make sure that the other party pays for all your personal injury damages, the best thing to do is seek legal advice and representation from Mesriani Law Group’s experienced animal attack attorneys in Los Angeles who are well respected in the legal community for our relentless pursuit in providing maximum award for damages to all our clients.
MEET OUR PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS
Mesriani Law Group attorneys offer high quality legal services to clients. Call us now at (866)-500-7070 and get the right compensation you deserve.
WHAT TO DO IN CASE OF ANIMAL ATTACK CLAIMS?
As of date, we have already obtained hundreds of millions in personal injury awards to our clients’ great appreciation. Let our wealth of experience work in your favor. Call Us Now at (866)-500-7070 and let us provide you with the best legal service you deserve.
Personal injury accidents happen every time due to negligence or human error. If you are attacked by a kept animal due to the negligence of the owner or the keeper of the animal, then you have a right to seek damages against the party at fault. It doesn’t matter what type of domestic pet or domesticated wild animal or creature attacked you, whether it be lizards, arachnids and even large wild cats and other wild animals. The only issues that you need to settle in claiming compensation against the party at fault are the following:
- The fact that the animal attack actually happened;
- The place where the accident happened;
- The obligation of the other party in keeping the subject animal;
- Failure of the other party to provide the required diligence in keeping the subject animal; and
- The accident directly caused your personal injuries.
After providing proof of your right to file claim for animal attack damages, then your next obligations rest in proving the types of the damages you are claiming and the justification for the amounts of your claims. You can do this by providing the following supporting evidence:
- Receipts of personal effects damaged during the animal attack;
- Costs of medical treatments by way of medical records and bills;
- Certification from employer of absences incurred due to treatments, if you are an employee; or
- Contracts prior and after the accident if you own your business to show lost revenues due to the accident..
Knowing about the foregoing evidentiary matters, however, will amount to nothing if you will attempt to negotiate with the other party because you will surely be at a disadvantage on account of:
- You are not familiar with tort laws;
- You have no knowledge of the technical legal rules and evidence required to pursue your claim;
- You will be faced by experienced insurance adjusters trained to deny your claims; and
- You will also be faced with lawyers who are obviously qualified to protect their clients’ interests.
Always remember that injuries suffered in animal attacks can lead to serious injuries not limited to scar marks. In worst case scenarios, victims can even suffer permanent disability if not wrongful death. Hence, in case of injuries resulting from animal bites, you will definitely spend hundreds of thousands to millions depending on the medical treatments you need to undergo, which include: x-rays, CT scan and MRI, chiropractic treatments, orthopaedic evaluations, pain management consult and even surgeries and post-op care.
To make sure that you are successful in your claim, don’t try to claim directly against the other party because you will lose – you need to seek legal representation from aggressive animal attack lawyers in Los Angeles who can provide you with the maximum compensation you deserve for you and your family’s sake.